W^ androidians!!!!!!!!!!

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I got a Droid 2 Global a couple of months ago and have fallen in love with it. I use it for everything. I haven't even played my PSP since I got it. I have rooted it and am waiting on a 100% perfect custom rom before I go any further with hacking it. I am using SPB Shell 3D and although it needs a few more updates, I still like it. I found this site while searching for custom roms then I went and downloaded the app. VERY NICE! This will probably be the last post I create from my PC. See ya round the forum.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Glad ur taking it time with customizing. The bad thing, there's no perfect ROM esp for the D2G. But Liberty is working out great with many ppl so maybe check those out. Good luck and welcome aboard

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA

OP
tRu3_sKiTz0

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
What is liberty? Should I just google druid liberty? I'll just google it. I also read somewhere that Motorola ia supposed to be releasing GB for the global. Is this true?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
tRu3_sKiTz0

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Thanks, this forum is awesome! I wish some of the other forums I am on had apps. This is super convenient.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
have u rooted yet? ok never mind I see u did. u can search in our D2G section. or I can ask a mod to send u the link. just be cautious when changing ROMs. so u don't get stuck

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

Last edited:
OP
tRu3_sKiTz0

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
I actually looked into it and liberty plus tool box sounds cool. I do need to read more about it though.

Mr_kodak16

Reaction score
so liberty rom does work for d2g cause im runnin fission right now and it sucks

OP
tRu3_sKiTz0

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Fission sux or liberty? I just need to know that everything will work just fine before I flash liberty on my dog. If it works well then I will go and get the toolbox also.