VZW update service unavailable

Malcaver49

Reaction score
My Droid Bionic has been telling me that the "Update service is unavailable, try again later" for about 5 or 6 days now, I've tried putting it on CDMA only, using WIFI via my 4g MiFi device, no luck. Any ideas? Is this a VZW issue or is this ANOTHER issue my Bionic has so kindly given me? Thanks :angry:

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
My Droid Bionic has been telling me that the "Update service is unavailable, try again later" for about 5 or 6 days now, I've tried putting it on CDMA only, using WIFI via my 4g MiFi device, no luck. Any ideas? Is this a VZW issue or is this ANOTHER issue my Bionic has so kindly given me? Thanks :angry:

Is it possible this has something to do with motorola doing a soak test of the latest build? Maybe VZW has blocked.

I just checked my bionic also can NOT access the update service, and it was working fine last week. I'm almost positive this is related to the soak test, or the network outages that have been occurring as of late.

twistedme

Reaction score
Yeah mine is saying the same thing, has been for over a month. Two weeks ago in a meeting i lined up 5 coworkers bionics and this was something i checked... 3 including mine gave the message and 2 seemed to check for the update.

With that said, I dont think it will be much of a issue i.e. the OTA will make it to our phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums