VZW Samsung Galaxy Note II Pre-Order Up Now; Ships By Nov 27th; Plus GNote2 Promo Vid

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-gnote2-preorder.png

Many of our members have been anxiously awaiting when the Verizon announcement for the Samsung Galaxy Note II would come. Indirectly, that announcement has finally come. Verizon just put the Galaxy Note 2 up for preorder on their website lat last night (confirming earlier rumors we reported) for $299.99 on contract. They also shared that the guesstimated "ship by" date is November 27th. It's possible it might come before or after that date for folks who bravely pre-order, but it most likely means Nov. 27th will be the final retail launch date will be that day.

[video=youtube;BfepLOZJjPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BfepLOZJjPw[/video]​

As we shared with you last night, Samsung held a press event in New York last night with Kanye West attending. Sometime after the event they released the above promo video for the device, and we thought it worth sharing as a nice teaser. Below we have a link to the Verizon pre-order page for the GNote2. Enjoy!

Be sure to check out our dedicated sister-site @: Note2Forum!

Source: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - 4G LTE Smartphone | Verizon Wireless

Last edited:

beefchopper

Reaction score
I hate how it's $650 on AT&T but $700 on Verizon.

Since Verizon is charging you an extra $50 for the privilege of receiving it a full month after AT&T customers I guess they are anticipating an annualized inflation rate of 92% during that month.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I guess the bright side is that when this comes out, hopefully we will have more news on the HTC 5" flagship.

npro1464

Reaction score
It stinks because I think Samsung was in a position where they could have demanded Verizon to leave their logo off. The Note II is gonna be huge (no pun intended) and Verizon might lose potential customers by not having it. I hate that Apple is the only company that's allowed to put their product out the way they want it to be. There's no carrier logo, not even on the back. The only way to get something like this is on Android is to get a Nexus from the play store.