VZW Reveals Moto Droid 4 Release Date & Several Promos: BOGO, Double Data & More

PapiLouis

Reaction score
Depends on your state whether you pay taxes on the reduced price of one phone, the full price of one phone, or the full price of both phones.

I live in CA, also, these promos start on the 10th right???? :blink:

Big Ry

Reaction score
I live in CA, also, these promos start on the 10th right???? :blink:

I'm sure the Verizon bogo deals run just like at&t's which means you pay for the phones up front then get a rebate for the full cost of the phone. That said, I'm sure you'll be paying tax.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

fingaz

Reaction score
Wow i am so glad i read this article. I recently ordered 2 RAZR Maxxes on amazon for $400, but they were back ordered so my payment wasn't finalized. Ill probably end up paying around $400 either way through Verizon, because I'm assuming I will still have to pay taxes on the full price of the 2 phones, but not so clear on this...can anyone clear this up for me??? Thanks :D

Getting double data deal is definitely a huge bonus for me, since I will be a new customer with Verizon. Needless to say I cancelled my order on Amazon as soon as I read this article.

Big ups to DGStorm for posting this :yahoo:

Actually, speaking about data... I still have the grandfathered unlimited data plan. Getting the Droid 4 isn't going to mess with that.. right?? As long as I am grandfathered (and don't change my plan), ill still get it?

fingaz

Reaction score
I'm sure the Verizon bogo deals run just like at&t's which means you pay for the phones up front then get a rebate for the full cost of the phone. That said, I'm sure you'll be paying tax.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yeah, you prob will be paying taxes. ya ALWAYS have to pay taxes!

p1ngputts

Reaction score
Actually, speaking about data... I still have the grandfathered unlimited data plan. Getting the Droid 4 isn't going to mess with that.. right?? As long as I am grandfathered (and don't change my plan), ill still get it?

Correct

warped1987

Reaction score
Well I went to both the VZW store and Kiosk, and neither were doing the BOGO for the Droid 4, only the RAZR and Pantech. soooooooo..............

Hopper20

Reaction score
little info on the bogo offer. i ordered a razr on tuesday, not knowing about the bogo deal coming up. I called verizon today to see if i could get the free phone added on. Well they actually did go ahead and add it to my order from tuesday. It does have to be activated so you can't get the free one and try to sell it. The line has to be eligable for an upgrade or an added line.

JRizEJ6

Reaction score
Used the two available upgrades on my family account and got two maxxs coming early next week. $400.79 otd after tax on both phone's RETAIL price.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I went to both the VZW store and Kiosk, and neither were doing the BOGO for the Droid 4, only the RAZR and Pantech. soooooooo..............

The BOGO deal doesn't include the Droid 4. They were just announcing the events that were happening on Friday when the Droid 4 came out.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums