VZW Rep/General Account Questions only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teegelee

Reaction score
Actually the feature phones no longer reqire a data pack. The smartphones also have a 15 dollar data pack which gets you 150mb per month or thr 30 dollar which is unlimited use. There is also a special promotion until the end of the year. If you add a secondary smartphone line with the 30 dollar data pack you will get a 10 dollar bill credit for two years. Smartphones talk free!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

teegelee

Reaction score
The current boga offers expire on ther 24th

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Actually the feature phones no longer reqire a data pack. The smartphones also have a 15 dollar data pack which gets you 150mb per month or thr 30 dollar which is unlimited use. There is also a special promotion until the end of the year. If you add a secondary smartphone line with the 30 dollar data pack you will get a 10 dollar bill credit for two years. Smartphones talk free!

I'd love to drop $50/month of my bill. The EnV never uses data, it's a waste. The Droids being free would be nice.

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i need to call verizon tech because i'm having problems with the camera. does anyone know if i call what kind of info they are going to ask. my phone is rooted so i want to be careful not to give any info about that. i guess what i'm worried about is will they ask me anything about the "about phone" menu? i know that what mine says isn't what a non-rooted phone will say.

ionide

Reaction score
What sort of camera problems are you having?
Try unrooting then call

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
That seems a little unnecessary. All I need is the info from the About Phone screen.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mikecolorama

Reaction score
The flash not working and it sometimes doesn't save the picture. Oh ya, it will also freeze and then reboot. I really don't want to unroot just to talk to them. I'd rather wait to do that when I absolutely have to.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ionide

Reaction score
I don't know what you think they are going to do for you that people in these forums can't help with, besides send out a warranty replacement, in which case you will want to unroot anyways.

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Will I be eligible for the $9.99 "Smartphones Talk Free" credit for 24 months even if I upgrade through a third party retailer?

wendydins

Reaction score
I was in the wrong forum when I asked my question sorry about that. I wanted to get the Launcher pro app to help me fit a picture I took as my home page wallpaper. Can you help with find that app in the market place? Thanks Kindly!

joker402

Reaction score
I was in the wrong forum when I asked my question sorry about that. I wanted to get the Launcher pro app to help me fit a picture I took as my home page wallpaper. Can you help with find that app in the market place? Thanks Kindly!
on your droid go to this site, LauncherPro

then in the first article there will be a link to get the apk which after you download it, it will install it for you.

make sure you go to settings>applications>unknown sources check so that it installs.

for some reason launcher pro isnt always in the market

also one you unstal launcher pro, you can buy launcher pro plus for the app itself to get alot of cool features unlocked :icon_ banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.