VZW Rep/General Account Questions only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankDroid

Reaction score
Hello I have a question about an upgrade. One of the lines on my family plan is due for an upgrade this month I was wondering if the upgrade is used can I get the buy one get any as well and if so can I use the other free phone on one of the excisting line?

joker402

Reaction score
Hello I have a question about an upgrade. One of the lines on my family plan is due for an upgrade this month I was wondering if the upgrade is used can I get the buy one get any as well and if so can I use the other free phone on one of the excisting line?
bogos only work if there is 2 upgrades or if your adding a line.

If you only have one upgrade then you can only get the 1 phone.

ryanm1058123

Reaction score
any idea how long the buy one get one free for all the of the droid phones are gonna last for?

MonKENy

Reaction score
OK so here is my Question. I am going to be 1 year into my contract on Jan 15th. I would like to get out of said contract even if it sacrifices getting a droid. (i would be eligible for the renew price then) Is there any way to get out with out paying? Id rather have NO cell phone than have to pay 69.99 a month

vatothe0

Reaction score
You can have someone assume liability for your service at any time and pay nothing. Otherwise being eligible for upgrade has nothing to do with allowing you out of contract.

MonKENy

Reaction score
I know the upgrade has nothing to do with it, its just where I am in the contract. I dont want to have anyone assume liability. I want to get rid of the contract all together make it disappear.

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
My phone dialed russia twice I saw some one post something about that we have the same
Area code

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

joker402

Reaction score
Its a 2 year contract with an ETF. If you disconnected before the contract finishes you.have to pay the ETF. Only exceptions are military deployment,death,bankruptcy, or a life altering disability . No way out other than that. You did sign a 2 year contract remember.
OK so here is my Question. I am going to be 1 year into my contract on Jan 15th. I would like to get out of said contract even if it sacrifices getting a droid. (i would be eligible for the renew price then) Is there any way to get out with out paying? Id rather have NO cell phone than have to pay 69.99 a month

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MonKENy

Reaction score
yeah thats what I figured but I was hoping there would be some loophole I could use. Oh well guess ill stick it out. Its really about to become a 3yr contract when I use my 1yr upgrade lol.

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i'm not due for an upgrade until July. i really want the DInc and i'm really worried that by that time, the phone will be gone (i don't want a phone that is 4"+). is there any way that i can get this phone (i currently have the D1) without having to pay $599.

i see everywhere that this phone is FREE, but only for new customers or those eligible for an upgrade.

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
If you have someone to take over the old phone, you can add a line.
i thought about that but i don't really want to pay an additional $10 a month. unfortunately, i don't really see any other option.

Actually, more like $40 a month. They charge the data fee for all smartphones and even the weaksauce messaging phones. $10 a month gets you something like a flip phone. I have 4 lines, and even with a company discount, bill is over $300 a month. But everyone pays for their own line.

Status
Not open for further replies.