VZW Rep/General Account Questions only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis Miller

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
hey all, just a few days ago i had noticed that the "tech" colum that viperboy had posted was getting alot of questions just...in general, not about tech. so im a verizon customer service rep, and im opening up this thread for any general account questions.
If your question is about the data package required for phones, please read Misconceptions On Unlimited Data before posting here.
also, i know there are at LEAST 3 or 4 other reps on here, and i would greatly appreciate any assistance on this thread that you would care to render.

Tylonal.:heart::greendroid:

Curtis Miller

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
hey all, just a few days ago i had noticed that the "tech" colum that viperboy had posted was getting alot of questions just...in general, not about tech. so im a verizon customer service rep, and im opening up this thread for any general account questions.
If your question is about the data package required for phones, please read Misconceptions On Unlimited Data before posting here.
also, i know there are at LEAST 3 or 4 other reps on here, and i would greatly appreciate any assistance on this thread that you would care to render.

Tylonal.:heart::greendroid:

Curtis Miller

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
So I have a real problem with the droid Pressure point under screen crack. Myself, my wife and my daughter bought Droid Maxx phones in July. My daughter woke up this morning with the "Under Screen Crack" She did not drop or in any other way abuse the phone. She went to the Verizon location where the phones were purchased and was told the damage was physical and as such her fault. End of story. Well we still have our phones and so far no cracks, now my question is We want to return our phones before we become VICTIMS of this obvious defect that Verizon should be taking care of. Both my daughter and we have been customers for many, many years, what kind of help will we be getting.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So I have a real problem with the droid Pressure point under screen crack. Myself, my wife and my daughter bought Droid Maxx phones in July. My daughter woke up this morning with the "Under Screen Crack" She did not drop or in any other way abuse the phone. She went to the Verizon location where the phones were purchased and was told the damage was physical and as such her fault. End of story. Well we still have our phones and so far no cracks, now my question is We want to return our phones before we become VICTIMS of this obvious defect that Verizon should be taking care of. Both my daughter and we have been customers for many, many years, what kind of help will we be getting.

Unfortunately, you more than likely will not get any help. Physical damage is physical damage in their eyes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Curtis Miller

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx

Curtis Miller

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
I need to add that none of the phones has ever been out of their Otter Box cases since leaving the store

Curtis Miller

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
What do you think about our phones that do have have the defect, What kind of action on the phones that do not have the crack"YET", it is as if we have to wait until the crack appears and then have to pay the piper so to speak. This is so unfair when they KNOW of this defect, I will be bringing with me a ream of posts regarding this from all over the internet.

xtor

Reaction score
Crack under screen is from battery swelling....my droid x did this. That's why I bought a Samsung phone, so when the battery get old I can change it out before it ruins the screen.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What do you think about our phones that do have have the defect, What kind of action on the phones that do not have the crack"YET", it is as if we have to wait until the crack appears and then have to pay the piper so to speak. This is so unfair when they KNOW of this defect, I will be bringing with me a ream of posts regarding this from all over the internet.

Going to Verizon isn't going to do jack, unfortunately. Damage is damage in their eyes. The S5 is known to have the battery door cover 'break' off, and carriers look at it as damaged to the actual phone. I've been told that because Samsung knows it is happening, they are 'taking care of' people, whatever that may mean. I'd personally contact Motorola instead of Verizon, especially if there is proof of this happening all over the place.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

comk4ver

Reaction score
I want to use the Loophole for the LG G3, I read that Verizon closed it is this accurate?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

JDH

Reaction score
Changing subjects, any word on when droid turbo owners will receive voice over LTE and android 5.0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.