VZW Rep/General Account Questions only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylonal

Reaction score
hey all, just a few days ago i had noticed that the "tech" colum that viperboy had posted was getting alot of questions just...in general, not about tech. so im a verizon customer service rep, and im opening up this thread for any general account questions.
If your question is about the data package required for phones, please read Misconceptions On Unlimited Data before posting here.
also, i know there are at LEAST 3 or 4 other reps on here, and i would greatly appreciate any assistance on this thread that you would care to render.

Tylonal.:heart::greendroid:

roflcopters

Reaction score
Hello there. Hopefully you can answer a quick question regarding the annual upgrade policy...does the customer have to be with Verizon the whole contract term, or can the upgrade still work if the contract was initiated under Alltel? Thanks.

warren83

Reaction score
Excellent support

Hello,
Just wanted to say that the Verizon support is excellent. Every time I call everything is handled very professionally.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid Forums, and your wanting to help out. I was a VZW rep just under 3 years in a midwest call center until earlier about a year ago. Please disregard the silly post that was made, they are just showing their ignorance because they know not what a VZW rep goes through. I know first hand how tough a VZW Rep job is and to willingly volunteer to help out others on your own time is great and appreciated. I'm sure other Reps who read and post on here will help you out too.

Kdubbjr

Reaction score
If you can give any info about 2.1 then that would be nice.
I'd definitely like to be a VZW rep, sometime in my life.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's the question of the day, but I can tell you that only the shadow knows.

OP
tylonal

tylonal

Reaction score
* mod edit*............I deleted the post that was quoted so I edited this post also****

im only posting this to help. if you dont like it....dont read it.
nuf said.
:heart::greendroid:

OP
tylonal

tylonal

Reaction score
That's the question of the day, but I can tell you that only the shadow knows.

yea...pretty much. if you are THAT impatient for it, id say just put it on your phone the backdoor way that is posted on the site, but.....lol nope, other than that, i myself am still waiting for it.

TBV

Reaction score
Hello there. Hopefully you can answer a quick question regarding the annual upgrade policy...does the customer have to be with Verizon the whole contract term, or can the upgrade still work if the contract was initiated under Alltel? Thanks.

VZW rep as well (retail), and my understanding is that your contract status has to do with the time it was was started under Alltel, not when the conversion was made to VZ.

roflcopters

Reaction score
VZW rep as well (retail), and my understanding is that your contract status has to do with the time it was was started under Alltel, not when the conversion was made to VZ.

Awesome. I have a friend looking to try and take advantage of that this week. Just wanted to clarify before she attempted and raged if they said no. Thanks.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
awesome another rep to help!

Can't get enough contributions to this forum. Hopefully, you'll be able to help us answer some general questions. Welcome to the board!

Dave Droid

Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid Forums sir :)

I can't tell you enough how happy I am with my Droid and Verizon's overall support.

If you can answer a quick question for me:
I have just recently purchased a Droid using my only "upgrade" left. Do you know any possible "loopholes" that can also get my dad a Droid Eris at the 2 year price? He already has a LG Versa and he would like to upgrade to the Droid Eris.

Thanks.

OP
tylonal

tylonal

Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid Forums sir :)

I can't tell you enough how happy I am with my Droid and Verizon's overall support.

If you can answer a quick question for me:
I have just recently purchased a Droid using my only "upgrade" left. Do you know any possible "loopholes" that can also get my dad a Droid Eris at the 2 year price? He already has a LG Versa and he would like to upgrade to the Droid Eris.

Thanks.

honestly...it depends. is he on your family plan? if so, did you use YOUR upgrade, or his? you can get what is called an "alternate upgrade" (that is using an upgrade date that is available for one of your "secondary lines", insted of yours)
for example, if you started your contract with 3 lines on jan 1st, 09, each line is eligable for an "annual up" on jan 1st, 2010. now if you used your upgrade (example), and then..2 months later...want another upgrade, if your 2ndary lines havent used theirs....you can!

...does this make sence?

also, same applies for new every 2 upgrades.

natty_lite

Reaction score
I have a question:

Do all lines on a family account have access to the same Friends and Family numbers? For example can phone B use the F&F numbers added by phone A?

Status
Not open for further replies.