Vzw Nexus Week 1

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK so what about my post are you disagreeing with.

And you must realize not everyone roots and flashes. ROMS that fix issues are fine and dandy. But where does that leave those that may want to stay stock???

Tap'd from my Galaxy Nexus

You:
"Sporadic reception and miserable battery life are not the makings of a great phone."

And the recent tbolt ota has greatly improved that phone as well for those who don't wish to root. Either way...root or not....it started out bad and ended up great. So again I disagree with your statement. Kinda glad people new to phones like this are getting butt hurt over it.....it thins the herd. Lol

Did you not understand that from the quote?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I love mine!!! The speaker volume is great on mine although when I first got it it was low. It got better as I went along!!! Battery life is good when you shut off NFC. I just love this phone!!!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I returned mine b/c I'm not paying for AT&T-like data reception - and I'm not talking about speed, I'm talking about reliability.

edit: Which isn't all the phones fault... I loved the device, as a device.

Last edited:

droidtom

Reaction score
I love mine!!! The speaker volume is great on mine although when I first got it it was low. It got better as I went along!!! Battery life is good when you shut off NFC. I just love this phone!!!

Turning off nfc may have been what helped my battery life. I did that too and didn't think about it. Mines been excellent on battery the last 2 days

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

bmkdroid

Reaction score
So did I, you could return the nexus, it doesn't matter than you already made an exchange. It's not our fault they can't get these phones right!

As I understood it though, it was a one-and-done sort of deal with exchanges? I mean, I don't think my device has any issues out of the ordinary so I don't think I would return it to get another Nexus! DancingNexus TBH IF I started to have some really bad issues I'd maybe consider a Razr or Rezound, but like I said, I already exchanged for the Nexus and assumed its a one-and-done.

nubby

Reaction score
DancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexus Five Dancing Nexuses from me!

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My phones perfect! Albeit, the camera quality could be a LITTLE better, but I rarely take pictures and the shutter is awesome enough to impress my friends who know nothing about phones other then the names.

This thing has way too much dev support to get rid of it. :)

By the way, where do you go to turn off NFC? I wanna use Google Wallet, I'll just turn it on before I go to the store.

Last edited:

XanRules

Reaction score
I have a couple of little nitpicky issues, like not being able to show only contacts with phone numbers... but overall I love this damn thing.

movieman999

Reaction score
I still have it and have NO intention of swapping it out. This being a Google Experience device, I'm certain Google will fix most if not all bugs inherent in the software. I have no problem waiting for an update to enhance my already amazing experience with the device. :)

phillyphill39

Reaction score
My phones perfect! Albeit, the camera quality could be a LITTLE better, but I rarely take pictures and the shutter is awesome enough to impress my friends who know nothing about phones other then the names.

This thing has way too much dev support to get rid of it. :)

By the way, where do you go to turn off NFC? I wanna use Google Wallet, I'll just turn it on before I go to the store.

settings>under wireless>networks click more.