VZW Livingsocial Coupon ($50 value for $25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpman0024

Reaction score
Hey all,

Glad to see word about this coupon has gotten out. I originally posted the info on this coupon yesterday morning and now it looks like lots of us will get a free $50 from Verizon. Thanks to the 3 people who used my referral link!!!:biggrin: I guess there is good news that comes out of the Nexus being delayed and us then getting $25 - $50 off!

Also, could one of the moderators or admin please reactivate my original account - Jumpman024. It got banned for spam due to the confusion earlier about the original thread related to this coupon.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Your account has been re-instated Jumpman024

pyro6128

Reaction score
I don't know if it was said already, but if you get 3 people to use your code, you should post in here so your code can be removed. That way we don't get any overlap and we all maximize our chances.

MdicnMan

Reaction score
I got the deal for free so please use the next person I am listing who still needs the deal. I will update my post with someone else's link and remove mine once i've achieved three people helping me.

I agree, getting the word out on the forums is a great way to help ourselves and our fellow droid/Verizon users.

Below is a list of all the people in this thread that are still trying to earn the deal. If i've missed anyone PM me and I'll get it updated. Also, Check the number of purchasers needed for your free deal and I'll update accordingly.

MdicnMan: https://share.livingsocial.com/deals/178420?ref=conf-jp&rpi=37406466 --Needs 2 more buyers

Thanks in advance to all that used my link to help me out.

Thanks for doing that! I will do the same when I get my 3.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cbeight

Reaction score

cbeight

Reaction score
I probably posted too late to get 3 people to click on mine, it looks like. Phooey. :blink:

But still... a free $25 I was going to spend anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.