vzw iPhone Pre-Pre-order

Discussion in 'Non-Android Smart Phones' started by sgtmorph, Jan 7, 2011.

1. LS&N

LS&N New Member

Moments before I posted I visited verizon's site and the first page up had a huge pre order splash screen which took me to the form I pointed you to
    I filled it out and am pacing the floor waiting on Feb 3, got to get back to work

Under FAQs there is this:

4. When can I purchase iPhone?

iPhone 4 will be available for pre-order to Verizon Wireless customers only, on a “first come, first serve” basis via VerizonWireless.com, on or around February 3rd 2011 – details to be confirmed a week prior by Verizon Wireless. New and existing customers can purchase in select channels on February 10th 2011.
  2. jkhonea

jkhonea DF Super Moderator

Ahh, so you got the same notification as me, not the actual preorder. Cool deal. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something.
  3. LS&N

LS&N New Member

Well, the way I read it is by filling out form we have the option to get one a week before the masses and/or before they run out

I am guessing they are using the pre order responses to gauge where and how many to ship to various markets...
  4. jim1969

jim1969 New Member

They only mention a 2 year contract on that splash page from the Verizon wireless website. Hope 1 year is an option.