1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

VZW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!

Discussion in 'Non-Android Smart Phones' started by VLADD, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VLADD

VLADD New Member

live stream from Engadget at the 1.1.11 VZW press conference:

11:09AM "Tens of millions of customers have purchased the iPhone around the world. Customers have downloaded billions of apps. I am incredibly happy, and I can tell you all of Apple, is very very excited to bring the iPhone to Verizon's customers."

11:09AM "I am incredibly happy to be with you all today. We've been looking forward to today for a long time. Since 2007 the iPhone has been a phenomenal success."

11:08AM Tim Cook is out!

11:08AM "I want to thank the senior team at Apple -- it has been a real pleasure to work with them. To explain more about that product, I'm pleased to introduce someone who's become a friend and colleague... Tim Cook."

11:08AM There you go people. Verizon iPhone 4. It exists.

11:07AM "Late in 2010 we started offering the iPad... today, we are extremely gratified to announce that the iPhone 4 will be available early next month."

11:07AM "Our relationship with Apple has developed over the last two years. In 2008 we started talking about bringing the iPhone to a CDMA network. We spent a year testing."

11:06AM "Today we're partnering with a giant of the industry, and that's Apple." Boom.

11:06AM "As we showed at CES last week, we're building on these partnerships with LTE -- it will make broadband even richer for customers. That's including a whole new range of smartphones and tablets. One analyst said 'we displayed an armada of new devices.'"

Live from Verizon's iPhone event -- Engadget
  2. Preach2k

Preach2k DF News Team Premium Member

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More about iPhone 4
    iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.

02.10.11 The phone that changed everything.
    Coming to America's most reliable network.
    STARTING AT 16GB
    New 2 year activation
    and data pak required.

one of the first to get iPhone 4 on Verizon.
    Begin

AN EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR
    VERIZON WIRELESS CUSTOMERS

Get an iPhone 4 from our reserved quantity before
    they're available to everyone else.
  3. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

please see the other threads we already have open on this subject.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.