VZW & HTC Exemplify Sub-Par Software Support with ICS Update for HTC Thunderbolt

MacLeod

Reaction score
Yeah too late for me as well. Just picked up a Note 2 yesterday. I wanted to stick with HTC as I loved my bolt but the no SD card and permanent, weak battery made me switch sides after 4+ years of HTC ownership.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it's time to ditch Verizon as well.

npro1464

Reaction score
+1 for it being too little too late. Got the s3 for $50 at Costco on Black Friday. I only regret waiting for long to get it. After this contract, I'll dump VZ and buy whatever Nexus is on the Play Store, if I'm able to get it (Google, you have 1.5 years to fix your supply chain problems), and get Straight Talk. Or maybe I'll sign on with T-Mobile, hopefully they still have unlimited.

The TBolt was such a POS. It was the biggest mistake I made deciding to upgrade to it.

MacLeod

Reaction score
I'm wondering if it's time to ditch Verizon as well.

Not for me. I can't give up their network cause it is simply superb. Here in Chattanooga, TN I have 4G pretty much everywhere even when I'm down in the boonies of Georgia. I'll put up with headaches like this in order to keep that service. Now if Sprint or AT&T ever get service as good then maybe I'll switch one day.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

comk4ver

Reaction score
Can't believe you guys also missed the fact that HTC also upgraded the OG incredible to ice cream sandwich to! o_O

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Does this mean us Droid Incredible 2 users may get this update someday, too?
Yea, everyone forgets about us because there are like... 10 of us left. :p