VZW Galaxy Nexus Release Dec. 8th Unofficially Confirmed; Pre-Orders Start Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

alienware777

Reaction score
I literally can't wait any longer. My OG fails on almost everything, so I'm basically phoneless. I'm debating buying a Razr or GS2 for the first time now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jcardona1

Reaction score
Another B.S. rumor. This is not a shock.

Yeah, I can't believe people got worked up over this rumor with ZERO proof. Yet when P3 said it wasn't coming anytime soon, he got flamed to no end. Ridiculous.

This phone is NOT coming out on the 8th.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't believe people got worked up over this rumor with ZERO proof. Yet when P3 said it wasn't coming anytime soon, he got flamed to no end. Ridiculous.

This phone is NOT coming out on the 8th.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

I don't want to believe you cause you are clearly a troll . I have a feeling that it's coming out tomorrow , somebody should create a topic titled "Pre-order date 11/30" so we can all spend some more time there till I can think of another pre-order date .

jengas kahn

Reaction score
guys, the thread has "unofficially confirmed" right there in the title. you can't really be that mad...

RaptorKC

Reaction score
I know this is a longshot, but if the GN doesn't come out before the exchange period for VZW I'm going to be furious.
Wait, there's an exchange 'period', where they actually revoke your huge discount on new contract????? Mine started Oct. 1st.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
A guy at the gas station near my house said that they would definitely be taking pre-orders on Thursday.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
A guy at the gas station near my house said that they would definitely be taking pre-orders on Thursday.

Which gas station? Do they sell lotto tickets too?

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score

Gas stations are unreliable when it comes to this information; My wifes beauty salon said they never heard of a Galaxy Necklace, so I guess it may never come out.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Gas stations are unreliable when it comes to this information; My wifes beauty salon said they never heard of a Galaxy Necklace, so I guess it may never come out.

No. They're wrong. I remember the little cat in Men in Black had a necklace with a galaxy in it. HA! It is real.

Oops. Technically I guess that was a galaxy collar not a galaxy necklace...we're right back where we started.

Status
Not open for further replies.