VZW DRinc2 Update on Monday the 11th!!!

Conz

Reaction score
any reason my weather widget doesn't work since the update? i have it unsynced, but it usually displayed the weater on my home screen when i clicked it and refreshed

worck

Reaction score
Is Google talk with video supported on Gingerbread?

Hi- just got a DIC2 today..wondering if I should update to GingerBread and whether Google talk with video is supported with the new update. Video chat with my folks is the main reason I bought a smart phone.

cheesehead007

Reaction score
Hi- just got a DIC2 today..wondering if I should update to GingerBread and whether Google talk with video is supported with the new update. Video chat with my folks is the main reason I bought a smart phone.

Unfortunately, it's not. Google talk with video is supposedly supported in Android 2.3.4, and we got 2.3.3. Although, I just set up a co-worker with a Droid 3, which has 2.3.4... and video chat doesn't work on that one, either.

There are other apps which support the front-facing camera, a quick search of these discussion forums will tell you how effective they are. Tango comes to mind, can't remember the names of the others. Good luck!