1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

VZW cell tower issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jazzcat, Jan 21, 2010.

1. jazzcat

jazzcat New Member

While I have written about my problems with multiple droids, and have admitted that one issue was "user error", and other issues were magnified by overzealous customer service from vzw, there is news to report.

Verizon has again called me to say that their field techs have found interference at the nearest tower, especially between 8am to 5pm.

More importantly, they have either removed or disabled the "carrier" on the actual tower for repair or replacement.

Meanwhile, my phone would be directed to another nearby tower.

They apologized, as it appears that my problems can be attributed to signal problems and not a device problem.

It may also be why I had problems with my blackberry, as they pointed out.
    The senior tech manager(or whatever her title was), said that Verizon should have been more vigilant in checking their signal, rather than replacing devices.

More followup on Monday.
  2. LrdElderon

LrdElderon New Member

sounds pretty much exactly like my problem except i haven't gotten a confirmation call back from a tech to see if it is the tower or not. I don't see any other reason why the house would go from complete full speed coverage to zippo. the bills been paid..etc so im in the same boat as you i think.
Search tags for this page
galaxy s4 sync to cell tower locations

how do i sync my verizon phone to the nearest tower

how do i sync my verizon smartphone to the closest tower
how do i synchronize my cell phone to the nearest cell tower
how to sink my droid razr to towers
how to sync phone with cell towers

how to sync verizon phone to nearest tower

how to sync verizon phone to towers

how to synch andriod with cell towers

sink droid razor to towers

sync verizon cell phone towers