1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

VZW 4G Mobile Hotspot

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Snoking, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Snoking

Snoking New Member

Well I turned on hotspot for a month to play with it. Here is a speed test on my Acer Iconia A200 Tablet WiFi tethered to the Rezound with good 4G coverage.
  2. Snoking

Snoking New Member

My EnGenius EUB362 usb WIFI Adapter is pretty slow on my desk top through the Rezound. Will have to try laptop. Old XP LapTop runs slow also. Guess I need a new g adapter.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  3. Snoking

Snoking New Member

OK some more to report. Both gmail and the market work correctly on my Acer Iconia A200 VZW mobile hotpot on my Rezound. With Bluetooth FoxFi/PDANET Tablet they did not work. I could surf the net OK however. So until some thing changes, I guess I will give it a try.
Search tags for this page

droid incredible 4g hotspot

hotspot for htc incredible 4g
how to turn your htc rezound into a hot spot
htc incredible 4g mobile hotspot
htc incredible 4g slow mobile hotspot

htc rezound mobile hotspot

htc rezound mobile hotspot free
htc rezound rom with mobile hotstop
incredible 4g mobile hotspot
turning your acer a200 into a wifi hotspot