VZ Navigator apk

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Could somebody drop me that apk from the RAZR ? I'm going to reinstall and freeze rather than totally delete. Much appreciated!

Sent from Droid RAZR

akiles

Reaction score
what's the name of the app for blockbuster? is that even in our phones?
I pulled the vz nav in frozen state from bloatfreezer. I can upload that if you want and you can unfreeze it.

jtsativa420

Reaction score
what's the name of the app for blockbuster? is that even in our phones?
I pulled the vz nav in frozen state from bloatfreezer. I can upload that if you want and you can unfreeze it.

No blockbuster in my phone. Nice to see you made it back. Lol.

akiles

Reaction score
Man, he scared the crap out of me. I pm'ed him (or her) the vznav apk but looked for blockbuster like crazy. I thought I had completely removed that sucker.
Anyway, thanks for confirming I am not that insane. Now I gotta get back to BF3 -I'm a few points away from becoming a colonel :)

jtsativa420

Reaction score
man, he scared the crap out of me. I pm'ed him (or her) the vznav apk but looked for blockbuster like crazy. I thought i had completely removed that sucker.
Anyway, thanks for confirming i am not that insane. Now i gotta get back to bf3 -i'm a few points away from becoming a colonel :)

lmao!!

faust0230

Reaction score
Man, he scared the crap out of me. I pm'ed him (or her) the vznav apk but looked for blockbuster like crazy. I thought I had completely removed that sucker.
Anyway, thanks for confirming I am not that insane. Now I gotta get back to BF3 -I'm a few points away from becoming a colonel :)

Mw3 pwns bf3 Lmao

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
LOL!!! I meant amazon hahahaha. Yeah you know? Blockbuster, Amazon same thing. BTW I backed up the amazon app so I don't need it. Special thanks to akiles for hooking me up!

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Let me know if it works. This is one of the few apps in my phone without a matching odex file.
yeah it installed fine. Where did you pull it from? The dump or your handset?