Vulkano on Liberty GB 0.4

drum747

Reaction score
Vulkano on Liberty GB 0.4 and 0.5

Just in case anyone is interested in using Vulkano on Liberty 0.4, I found that the latest version of Vulkano's app did not work but the last version did. Version 1.2.070 is the one that works. Liberty GB is feeling more like home everyday.

Edit: Works on 0.5 as well

Last edited:

lnchbddy

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is interested in using Vulkano on Liberty 0.4, I found that the latest version of Vulkano's app did not work but the last version did. Version 1.2.070 is the one that works. Liberty GB is feeling more like home everyday.

can you help me get version 1.2.070? i looked on the vulkano website and some other versions and tried a few of them but they still didn't work. i am running liberty 0.5 right now and everything else seems to be working fine. thanks for any help you can give me.

OP
D

drum747

Reaction score
Im not really sure how I can do that because I was fortunate enough to have backed it up with Titanium Backup. It is ridiculous that Vulkano does not have a link to all of their apk's. I am also running Liberty 0.5 and it does work. I would
Go to their website and start a thread requesting the apk. I have seen them link to other versions before. If you can tell me how to post the file from my Titanium backup I would try.

Last edited:
OP
D

drum747

Reaction score
I was able to find the APK in my data file, not sure if this is going to work or not. I had to change the file name to .zip from .apk to get it to load. Try downloading and changing the extension to .apk and it might install? Give it a shot!! I hope it works for you!!

lnchbddy

Reaction score
Great, thanks alot, it worked, i actually installed the new .95 leak this morning to try the current market version on that (it didn't work). so i don't currently have liberty 0.5, but i am sure i will go back to it soon. anyways, thanks for the quick response (and the file)

OP
D

drum747

Reaction score
Nice!! That whole process was new to me so Im glad it worked for you!!
Enjoy!
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums