1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

VPN - What routers play nice with Android VPN

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by personalt, Apr 7, 2011.

1. personalt

personalt New Member

I have a old netscreen router that was killer for its day, but its day was 6 years ago. I am looking for a new wired router that will allow me to VPN in from my android.

I was thinking for a Cisco RV042 but then I saw this open android support ticket - Issue 3902 - android - Feature Request: "pure" ipsec vpn client (cisco-compatible) - Android - An Open Handset Alliance Project - Google Project Hosting

Can anyone give an example of a router that has built in VPN support that an android phone can connect to?

Not sure it matters but I am running a HTC Thunderbolt.
  2. personalt

personalt New Member

Anyone connect to a VPN with their android phone? I cant be the only one. I could really use a router recommenation
Search tags for this page
android friendly router vpn
android friendly vpn router
android vpn client cisco router

android vpn router

android vpn rv042

galaxy s4 ipsec vpn netscreen
galaxy s4 vpn to rv042
linksys vpn android
rv 042 vpn no android

rv042 android vpn

rv042 vpn android