1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

VPN Connections in the Market

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by RichStevenson, Dec 31, 2009.

1. RichStevenson

RichStevenson New Member

The VPN Connections app in the Market is suppose to work with a rooted Droid running 2.0.1. See the wiki page on the right:
    get-a-robot-vpnc - Project Hosting on Google Code

Unfortunately I cannot seem to get this to work. I'm trying to connect to a Cisco ASA which is the same device I connect to using the Cisco VPN client on my WinXP box.

I have busybox installed and working, and also have the tun.ko module installed and loaded. But it still won't connect. See the comments on the above mentioned wiki for the additional steps taken as well as my comments of the problem I'm seeing.

Anyone here play with this and get it working? Specifically with an ASA appliance? I have a 3000 unit I'm going to try when I get back into the office on Monday.

Thanks,
    Rich
Search tags for this page
droid vpn not work on android market

droidvpn alternatives

ùˆûŒ ù¾ûŒ ø§ù† markers

vpn marker

vpnmarker

www.vpn markers