1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Voyager Convert

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by whteglve, Feb 24, 2010.

1. whteglve

whteglve New Member

I received my Droid yesterday. My wife was even nice enough to charge it up for me. MAN I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!!
  2. joshua117

joshua117 New Member

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you.
  3. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Same convert.. I loved the voyager, especially the keyboard.. but the benefits of the droid far outweigh that :)
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

And the obsession begins... Welcome to the forum, whteglve! What a nice wife you have. Does she have any idea just how addicting that little piece of technology will become? :D You've just joined the best community on the internet for Droid support, so take advantange of it and read, read, and then read some more. You'll be astounded at what you can teach yourself!