Vote! Who will make 1st custom GB Rom?

whitlecj

Reaction score
i am having serious issues with this rom. I can't install anything from the market. It bootloops when I try. Just passing it along.

bicycleray

Reaction score
i am having serious issues with this rom. I can't install anything from the market. It bootloops when I try. Just passing it along.

Got it loaded up and you know what? Same issue

Can not install apps form the market, when the install process starts the phone reboots.

Back to p3droids deodoxed

ABQNM

Reaction score
I haven't installed this one yet, but for those having market issues, did you delete cache/data after you installed? Coming from 2.2.1 to 2.3.3 can cause issues, so you may want to do that. You will lose all data an it will be factory fresh so to speak.

If you did, try rebooting to stock recovery and delete from there first and reboot.

If you did not, I recommend wipe data and cache. You can try just the cache and dalvik cache which may work, but some app data has been known to cause problems with 2.3.3, so it is recommended to wipe it all.

As always, make sure to backup anything you want first before you wipe data. Cache typically won't cause you to lose data.