Vote on the Video Intro Winner!

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is what I was saying : )

Too many good videos to not use. Rotate them and give them credit when used.

and dont forget to rotate the prize too... or just buy eight more
lol......."Hey pandroid whats your address when vicious's month is up he's sending it to you then you have to send it to zeebone so get his address when you have time"

Haha. Im all for it. im in hawaii though, so I think receiver should pay for shipping on the count of my location will probably be must expensive. or maybe df.net will pay ;)

Clicker

Reaction score
Had to give it to my bud, VC... allthough zebone has a good one too

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
and dont forget to rotate the prize too... or just buy eight more
lol......."Hey pandroid whats your address when vicious's month is up he's sending it to you then you have to send it to zeebone so get his address when you have time"

Haha. Im all for it. im in hawaii though, so I think receiver should pay for shipping on the count of my location will probably be must expensive. or maybe df.net will pay ;)

Hope you're doing okay in hawaii with the tsunami coming...

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hope you're doing okay in hawaii with the tsunami coming...

:) hey thanks

ive been hearing the warning signal every hour all day today. went to the store and it was packed with people buying rations.

luckily i live on a nice high mountain so when it hits ill have a good view of all the drowning people

still have a few hours to go before touchdown

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

TPAYNE23!

YOUR INTRO will be now our official intro on all video reviews, please upload all files you got from it for me and PM em to me. I will get DanDROID to get YOU the grand prize!!!

That is the Winner:

[video=vimeo;9216381]http://vimeo.com/9216381[/video]

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Last edited:

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gratz tpayne! I had some friends voting for me, but looks like you won by a landslide! Good job!