Vote here to show your appreciation!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah you all do a fantastic job at keeping this place so positive...it is a difficult choice to pick just one of you guys....

But thank all of you for making this forum such an enjoyable place to be...seriously

cuskit

Reaction score
I tell you - it's sure not an easy task voting here! I feel each and every one of them deserves to win, and despite what the final statistics say - all are winners in my book! Theirs is quite often a very thankless job, the general populace probably has no idea of the work involved to moderate and be an administrator on a forum site - especially one the size and scope of this one!

Since only one can win - I say seeing a a MIKRADLE is made of wood, it can easily be cut up into 13 equal sizes and distributed amongst all of them! :yeahbaby01:

So, according to Solomon, the first to cry "NO!" is the truly deserving of a MIKRADLE!! :hail:

Oh wise one - mikey :)

cuskit

Reaction score
Mike is gonna hate me, but I say give them all one!!! :icon_ banana:

13 FREE MIKRADLES???????

WHAT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR EVER LOVING MIND?:r_c:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Seriously, I thought about it, then went up to the poll to count how many mods we have. I stopped counting at three...:shocked:

For a moment there.. mikey :)

JoDroid

Reaction score

Vote on this poll to decide who you want to have a MIKRADLE.
Votable are all Staff Members except for me (i know that i fit all the bills
icon_%20banana.gif
)​

Tigger​

Why can't I vote for RinTinTigger? :icon_eek: :frown::huh::eek:

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
Thanks, Tigger.

I still concentrate mostly on the N1 side, so I'm not seen here as much as many of you guys...and that's fine with me. N1 is what got me involved here in the first place, and there's much less help there than there is here (much less needed, too :D). Sooner or later, N1 will be a much bigger place than it is now, just a matter of time.

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
congrats Cereal... landslide victory...like FDR in 1936 ;)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
grats CK!

and wuyanks, the engadget thing is over ;)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man this is not fair Everyone on this forum has been terrific! Miami was the first one to help me so I must go with him!

Mike

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Damn..CK smoked us all.....
Way to go....

cuskit

Reaction score
I'd like to offer my congratulations here to Cereal Killer! Apparently most here think you are the MAN! Kudos!

For the rest of the Mods - don't let this take away from the spectacular job you have all been doing! You are all winners here on the forums! :)

MIKRADLE is proud to be able to offer one of our BLACK CLASSIC MIKRADLES to CK for earning the win for this contest! I hope he enjoys using it as much as we all did voting in this very popular contest. The high quality of MIKRADLE is symbolic of the quality CK brings to the forums - his knowledge, experience, skill, great rapport with the members as well as a great sense of humor, and it's only fitting that it will grace his desk to remind him daily of our appreciation!

Kudos to Cereal Killer! :) mike