Vote here to show your appreciation!

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey all,

today its time to reward some hard work. as you might have seen, i did a review of three cradles here:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/22850-video-seidio-vs-moto-vs-mikradle.html

Now, we give away the Seidio and we give away the moto cradle to forums members after the video intro contest, BUT i talked to the admin and we want to give some credits to the staff, doing an awesome job here on the droidforums. Thats why i like to give away a MIKRADLE Black Edition to one of them - WITH YOUR HELP

profilepic9276_2.gif

Vote on this poll to decide who you want to have a MIKRADLE.
Votable are all Staff Members except for me (i know that i fit all the bills
icon_%20banana.gif
)
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: 640k
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: WERA689
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: danDroid
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: DougDroid
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: JimMariner
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: JohnDroid
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: Miami1683
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: New2u
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: Sam
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: Stigy
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: Corinacakes
Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: Backnblack

If the vote is even between one or all, there will be a random pick by RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service

Thank you for your attention and dont forget to vote!
Thank you all!

Tigger

Last edited:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
CK takes an early commanding lead!

The all are good but the post when CK was trying to get a thread under control and then said "and I've got one chambered for you" when speaking about someone else in the thread made my day. Having fun while trying to maintain order...that's the way to go.

The other thing I see here that is lacking elsewhere sometimes is the respect given to the staff. Pretty cool place here, good job to everyone behind the scenes as well as those out front. Thanks.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
backnblack gets mine.. any guy that carries a gun gets my vote. he may pull his faster than i can mine :icon_eek:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got to tell you. It's hard to vote for only one of the staff members here. All are deserving!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
draw from a hat. 14 small pieces of paper and draw : )

everyone on the DF Team is deserving of it. We are all equals.

I for one couldn't do my job without the help and support of every mod and admin here. No way no how.

Last edited:

bpad10

Reaction score
You all do a fanstastic job in making this the no# 1 android forum out there.....keep up the great work