Vote for the Galaxy Nexus! We are trailing the HTC Titan II!!!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we will be seeing the SII in the final

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

That will be a tough one given how much longer it's been out and how popular it is... and that it's a solid device. :)

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dang, when I voted the Nexus was down about 900 votes. Now I see it crushed the Titan by nearly 3000 votes. Kudos to Droid-Life, they won it for the Nexus.

Reaction score
i didn't need to vote. everyone knows the GN is a better phone than any windows phone (why do they stil make those anyway?) :D

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
i didn't need to vote. everyone knows the GN is a better phone than any windows phone (why do they stil make those anyway?) :D

I dunno......There OS is pretty dang good....Once they hit dual cores with windows 8....its going to be a force...

You will hear WP7 fans say it doesnt need dual core. I will say that between WP7, iOS and Android.... WP7 is the smoothest as far as lag IMO. But I cant see myself with a WP7 phone. I just dont like that setup. Let me put 3rd party launchers on it and it might be another story...I would get that before I get an iPhone tho...depending on which one is more customizable out the box. Surprisingly the iPhone might be if the Live Tiles cant be gotten rid of. Then the no sd card thing....but WP7 is like a hybrid between Android and the iPhone with the sd card...

I'll just keep it simple and stick with Android..lol

Even before my kids mother got an iPhone 4 recently I tried to be unbiased when it came to the iPhone. After using it for a few weeks....I see why so many ppl like it. Same App vs same App... iOS apps just have that lil extra something that I liked. Was surprised it lost in the opening round. Guess that means iPhone folks had better things to do...lol. After 2 years in Android land she seems a lil irritated by the iPhone tho. Having a button to lock the iPhone 4 to silent seems like a waste to me. That also irritated my kids mother.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
whoa... the 710 beat the Gnex? Missed that... and that's ridiculous - the 710 doesn't even have a FFC

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
whoa... the 710 beat the Gnex? Missed that... and that's ridiculous - the 710 doesn't even have a FFC

The Lumia 900 has been out a week at the most... :mad:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Lumia 900 has been out a week at the most... :mad:

I can understand the 900 winning over the 710... but the 710 should NOT have beaten the gnex!

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I can understand the 900 winning over the 710... but the 710 should NOT have beaten the gnex!

No way the 900 beat out the GS2...

Millions of GS2 owners over a few thousand 900 users... lol

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hech yeah it is. How did a BlackBerry 9900 beat out the HTC One X powerhouse. That not even possible? Anything is better than a blackberry.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5