Vote for the eZeStand Contest Winners!

captclueless

Reaction score
I vote nowherekid

Man, wish I had paid a little more attention, I would have entered this contest.

ezeStand

Reaction score
In the other thread it says you will select two lucky winner, is it the two top vote getters in this thread? Also, when does voting end?

Bump, any moderator or admin able to answer this?
Hello,
The top two vote getters will receive the ezeStand Bundle (ezeStand + 6' Right Angle Micro USB cable). Looks like Varking and Thenowherekid are ahead of the pack. According to the top of the voting table, the poll will close on 4-26-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Thanks to everyone who has participated - there been some great posts and we will definitely setup more contests and giveaways in the near future.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Be sure to get your vote in! 3 days remaining!!

SpykeZ

Reaction score
lol I liked varkings poem, didn't know the binary meant anything when I voted :( oh well. I think they both deserve one lol

AldricIV

Reaction score
haha, actually that just gave me an idea for another :motdroidhoriz: video contest..

"What your droid can't do.." :)

Hahaha this is seriously what I posted to my Facebook on April 20th:

Aldric Lizotte In case anyone has tried to call or text me the last couple of days, I don't hate you. I just discovered the hard way that out of all the things Droid DOES, swimming is not one of them...

I then proceeded to let it dry out for 4 days straight, and then to my amazement:

Aldric Lizotte apparently I was mistaken... Droid is a profound swimmer!!!
:icon_ banana:

fullthrottle

Reaction score
haha, actually that just gave me an idea for another :motdroidhoriz: video contest..

"What your droid can't do.." :)

Hahaha this is seriously what I posted to my Facebook on April 20th:

Aldric Lizotte In case anyone has tried to call or text me the last couple of days, I don't hate you. I just discovered the hard way that out of all the things Droid DOES, swimming is not one of them...

I then proceeded to let it dry out for 4 days straight, and then to my amazement:

Aldric Lizotte apparently I was mistaken... Droid is a profound swimmer!!!
:icon_ banana:

hahahah! varking all the way he wrote a freakin poem for gods sake

ezeStand

Reaction score
Congratulations to the ezeStand constest winners Varking and Thenowherekid. A PM is headed your way to collect your ezeStand bundle! Thanks to everyone who posted and voted.

Varking

Reaction score
I would like to thank not only the people who voted for me, but the people hosting the contest as well. DroidForums.net and ezeStand thank you so much. I appreciate this a lot. I meant it when I said I had a baby on the way soon ( July 9th they tell me ) and it would have been an expense my fiance would not approve. I can not wait for a it to get here so I can watch NFL Mobile while laying in bed and not having to literally hold the Droid.

Again, thank you so much, I can not express my appreciation enough to all of you! I love this forum!