1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

*!Vote for Matth3w!?*

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by RoLa, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoLa

RoLa New Member

How does one becomes a mod? Beats the heck outta me! I've been searching the forums quite frequently since I purchased my Droid in November, and one particular member always seems to stand out. He has written a few DUMMY PROOF guides, one of which consists of rooting the Droid, and installing Bugless Beast start to finish. He since has compiled all of these How to's and added a few hacks, and then some to his repertoire. I strongly believe that he has earned the right (because of his knowledge he shares here on the forum) to become a mod. I know I'm not the only one who has read some of his work and was able to perform the task at hand by reading through his guide(s). I say .....let the forum members decide. Post a reply here to vote for him. Anyone who has no idea whatsoever of whom I'm speaking of, read these.
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ha...-c-mm-boot-animation-etc.html?highlight=hacks
    Droid-Does.Blogspot.Com
  2. rkcoll1

rkcoll1 New Member

One vote for Matth3w! He has done a lot of good things here and deserves it.
  3. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

matt has done a good job making the tutorials to help people root. He has put in a lot of time into it.
  4. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

I knew my suggestion would take off!
    [​IMG]
  5. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Ok guys hold up a minute. First thing is first. the way we do mods around here. Is they get voted on internally. Second is while matth3w has been a big help. We do not feel like we need another staff member right now. Sorry but this thread is :closed_2: