*!Vote for Matth3w!?*

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by RoLa, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoLa

RoLa Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How does one becomes a mod? Beats the heck outta me! I've been searching the forums quite frequently since I purchased my Droid in November, and one particular member always seems to stand out. He has written a few DUMMY PROOF guides, one of which consists of rooting the Droid, and installing Bugless Beast start to finish. He since has compiled all of these How to's and added a few hacks, and then some to his repertoire. I strongly believe that he has earned the right (because of his knowledge he shares here on the forum) to become a mod. I know I'm not the only one who has read some of his work and was able to perform the task at hand by reading through his guide(s). I say .....let the forum members decide. Post a reply here to vote for him. Anyone who has no idea whatsoever of whom I'm speaking of, read these.
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ha...-c-mm-boot-animation-etc.html?highlight=hacks
    Droid-Does.Blogspot.Com

2. rkcoll1

rkcoll1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    One vote for Matth3w! He has done a lot of good things here and deserves it.

3. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +1,656
    matt has done a good job making the tutorials to help people root. He has put in a lot of time into it.

4. Jim 777

Jim 777 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I knew my suggestion would take off!
    [​IMG]

5. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok guys hold up a minute. First thing is first. the way we do mods around here. Is they get voted on internally. Second is while matth3w has been a big help. We do not feel like we need another staff member right now. Sorry but this thread is :closed_2: