C

codesteez

Reaction score
I am on eb01 superclean 2.4 and i want an overclicked voodoo kernel 1200 ghz

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its gonna be a while on that request...the Froyo kernel source code hasnt been released yet so until it is DEV's can make custom kernels, overclock, undervolt etc....just be patient and eventually it will come

OP
C

codesteez

Reaction score
No wonder I'm finally caught up everything was new I was like sweet dj05 after Googling it a million times i was like sweet dl09 then realized the dates then eb01 lol i was in heaven lol hey can i ask ya something were do ya live just curious I'm in San Rafael. Right next to San Fran just curious about this little app how big it is cuz people respond right away at least u do I'm new on here one other Guy really helped me he was quick to

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im in Tennessee...I work in IT so im at a computer all day long Mon-Fri so thats why I tend to respond quickly...most people are pretty helpful on these forums...

OP
C

codesteez

Reaction score
Whooooooow wow so like a 9 to 5 real quick how did u get a job like that. Is it a huge company

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whooooooow wow so like a 9 to 5 real quick how did u get a job like that. Is it a huge company

Ive always been involved in tech in some way so I went to school for computer science and graphic design, it got so expensive that i had to choose, lol, basically my son or school....I chose him of course...I landed this job through a few friends of mine and worked my way up over the last two years...

OP
C

codesteez

Reaction score
Wow well I'm twenty my name is Cody I'm in recovery from heroin and just sunk my mind into my phone I love it android I just want all the phones change everything around I'm totally not the type of person ud think would do software but I love it that's a tuff choice and if u didn't pick what ya did u would have beat ur self up over everything saying u should have done different so I think that everything happens for a reason and that was right choice so is there anything super cool I should know I'm 2.4 superclean eb01 running voodoo matted blues engraved i really like transparent Myst but idk is there any themes that someone like ur self would know besides the ones u can find on google

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow well I'm twenty my name is Cody I'm in recovery from heroin and just sunk my mind into my phone I love it android I just want all the phones change everything around I'm totally not the type of person ud think would do software but I love it that's a tuff choice and if u didn't pick what ya did u would have beat ur self up over everything saying u should have done different so I think that everything happens for a reason and that was right choice so is there anything super cool I should know I'm 2.4 superclean eb01 running voodoo matted blues engraved i really like transparent Myst but idk is there any themes that someone like ur self would know besides the ones u can find on google

Nothing that I dont find and post here...I have quite a few to update and post here that I will get to in a little while....Just keep watching the forums here and you can always check out XDA as well...
There are tons of themes for EB01 and I am the one that does all the posting here so people dont have to go look for stuff...

OP
C

codesteez

Reaction score
Awesome bro thanks nice meeting.g ya I will talk to ya soon keep me updated if ya hear anything awesome