Voodoo OTA no longer working

tomv5314

Reaction score
On latest update to Voodoo stopped working and also unrooted me. Temp unroot box was gone. I tried to roll back to previous version which had been working fine for 2 months. No luck so I Reinstalled Voodoo and same thing happened . Uninstalled and rerooted phone again. Went to bed Went to work today . Tonight after work I was going to try Voodoo again. Now says not compatible with this device. Apparently a Moto user spammed dev with complaints. Very disrespectful. It does seem harsh that the foolish actions of a Motorola phone user has lost all us Moto phone users from having the dev who has provided many updates to app to fix any problems with updates that have come up. I hope this gets resolved. I miss having the app and hope to have it back soon . I would send my apologies to dev for disrespect of the Moto spammer but all Moto devices are locked out of comments and downloading app . Tom.. edit I am on 5.9.05 this happened when i got Voodoo update notification and downloaded latest Voodoo update Update 7/28/12 1:10 AM app has been fixed Have sent my thanks to dev in comments section of app

Last edited: