1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Volume Through Jack: Fine with Spotify Inaudible with Phone and Podcast Ap

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by NY_JIm, May 14, 2013.

1. NY_JIm

NY_JIm New Member

On my third Razr Maxx. Overall pleased. Got a year out of first before speaker gave out. Second was my fault . . . broke the glass. This third phone has a problem that baffles me. My earphones work great with Spotify, but I can't get hardly any volume out of the earphones when using Phone or BeyonePod. So I suspect it's a software issue, rather than lint or an issue with the jack itself. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
  2. NY_JIm

NY_JIm New Member

Follow up report

Did chat with Motorola. First did a cache wipe, but that didn't fix the issue. Then did a factory reset, but that too didn't fix it. After that, Motorola said to return the phone so they could study the issue.
Search tags for this page

headphone jack volume

headphones problem hardly any volume