1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Volume side control on Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ford150guy, Mar 17, 2010.

1. ford150guy

ford150guy New Member

I keep touching the side volume button when i do not want to. Any suggestions?
  2. GerryG35

GerryG35 New Member

The only help I can offer is to tell you that you are not alone. I am forever changing the volume in one direction or another. I keep the volume all the way up so that these inadvertent touches are less damaging.
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

First of all, welcome to the forum, ford150guy! Unfortunately, even after a few months, I still hit my volume button by accident every once in a while. It's just something you have to train yourself not to do - like holding the Droid and hitting the soft keys at the bottom with your thumb. It's just something you have to get used to, but it's well worth the effort! :icon_ devil:
  4. docfreed

docfreed New Member

Try "Ring Guard"

It's in the Market and works well - won't let you inadvertently change volume