Volume Control

Troy

Reaction score
I just seen it in the "Just In" Section under all apps. You're able to control all the volume on your phone from an icon on your home screen.

raven1911

Reaction score
Sweet! I will have to look into that one. I get confused by the ring volume, media volume, bluetooth, yada, yada, yada. This will definitely simplify things.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just installed it, and can vouch it's exactly what I've been looking for. There were two other results for Volume Control and this was the 3rd one down on the list.

Reaction score
I've been using it for a week and it's very very useful.

I can also recommend Timeriffic which will auto set ringers etc. based on preset times.

Big D

Reaction score
Hey can that Timeriffic allow you to choose songs for the alarm clock?

I would love to be able to pick a song from the media center instead of one of the alarm sounds.

Big D

Reaction score
I tried that Volume Control thing and it told me that I had an "Unspecified audio path" and I had to re-establish the audio path.

I have no idea what the hell that means but the app is useless to me.

It looked pretty good though.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I would love to be able to pick a song from the media center instead of one of the alarm sounds.
I just installed it and set it up, however I didn't see where I could select different ringtones for different times of day.

Reaction score

I don't think so but Ringdroid does (actually I thought that the base alarm did that)

Salvoroni

Reaction score
If you like this, I recommend Quick Settings. It does the volume and more. It even lets you customize what options you want to show/hide.

masters

Reaction score
3rd one down, that's funny.. You really are kidding right, at least tell who makes it. Otherwise you know that is confusing.

Trystania? RevoSol*? New?