1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Volume & Camera Buttons Loose?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by natediddy1120, Jan 8, 2010.

1. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

I'm just trying to verify if this is a personal problem or just a common Droid issue. My volume button and camera button are very loose and feel as if they're about to fall out...my droid hasn't been through hardly any abuse...dropped maybe 2-3 times but that's about it...mostly naked...sometimes use the black rubbery type case bought from verizon...
  2. mjs31

mjs31 New Member

Dropped 2 or 3 times? Dang.... I have yet to drop mine and had it since day 1.

Either way...I would not say the feel like they are ready to fall out, but there is some movement or jiggle in them. Not even close to an issue with me and never even thought about it until your post.
  3. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Well its not really a big issue...and it doesn't bother me that bad...I just wanted to see if other droids were like this also...or if I just f***ed mine up...they're jiggly feelin like u said and that makes it feel a little cheap made or somethin idk...don't get me wrong, I know its definitely not cheap made...this is the best phone I've ever owned in my life!! Have no desire for any other phone...I just want this one to hold out for the long haul...
  4. iPirate

iPirate New Member

if the buttons still work, id stop worrying about them and figure out what you are going to do so you dont drop it again lol
  5. mjs31

mjs31 New Member

I understand. I am the same way a lot of times. My last BB Tour had some different manufacturing issues and I wanted to make sure some things were supposed to be the way they were.
  6. JamesX

JamesX New Member

Dropping it from waist height even once would be considered abuse for these equipment :)

It doesn't sound very difficult to fix though, have you tried to take it to the verizon store and let them have a look at it?
  7. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

True that!! Lol...The first time I dropped it was on pavement while exiting a vehicle...it was still on my lap...my heart dropped man...coz I always try to be so careful with it and keep a close eye on it...
  8. FireDroid

FireDroid New Member

Mine has a slight wiggle to all three buttons,I assume it is normal.
Search tags for this page

is it normal that my volume button on galaxy s3 make a rattl