Voltages

swagmonster

Reaction score
so I just used jrummys oc app, I'm set to 1.2 ulv, I heard ulv is supposed too save bbatt life, anyone have any thoughts comments words of wisdom so I don't blow up my phone
Sent from my DROID2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ulv is best for battery life but not all phones can run it. Make a backup and try it. Make a backup EVERY time....before you do anything else!

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
swagmonster

swagmonster

Reaction score
I used it to set it to ulv 1.2 and when I put it inn mypocket 15 min later its not over clocked anymore same thing with low voltage and normal voltage why?

Sent from my DROID2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you have a task killer installed?

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
swagmonster

swagmonster

Reaction score
Yes but I put it on the ignore list, I think it was b. Cuz I was hitting the back key to leave app insted of home key

Sent from my DROID2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes but I put it on the ignore list, I think it was b. Cuz I was hitting the back key to leave app insted of home key

Sent from my DROID2

The back key is what you should be using unless you're going to go right back to the last app (multitasking). I'd recommend uninstalling the task killer all together.

OP
swagmonster

swagmonster

Reaction score
Its not just. A task killer its the advanced manager it unninstalls apps, settings a task killer all wrapped in one idk if ur familiar with it

Sent from my DROID2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is it set to a change anything after the screen is off? Is there a "set on boot" option in the overclock app itself?

DroidForums junkie!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tho only reason I can think of that the phone would not be overclocked anymore is if it rebooted in your pocket. Are you using set cpu?

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ulv isn't necesarrily dangerous it just carries more of a risk of random reboots.

tappin and a talkin

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1

Tho only reason I can think of that the phone would not be overclocked anymore is if it rebooted in your pocket. Are you using set cpu?

tappin and a talkin

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
swagmonster

swagmonster

Reaction score
Yes I'm using set CPU it was over clicked I diddnt know everytime you go back into the app it resets over clock would ulvs keep my batt kooler too?

Sent from my DROID2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you have the set on boot option checked, it should keep the main profile settings. Yes, ulv will run cooler if stable.

Yes I'm using set CPU it was over clicked I diddnt know everytime you go back into the app it resets over clock would ulvs keep my batt kooler too?

Sent from my DROID2

DroidForums junkie!!