Vollume is horible

darkserpant

Reaction score
I am new to my rezound. My rezound is about less than a week old. Is there any way to increase the vollume on this device for the ringtone and notifications like when you receive a text or email? If its in my pocket and im driving somewhere forget it. I wont hear it. The vibration motor isnt stong too compared to my old droid 2. I love this rezound phone. But i am not happy with the voullume sounds. I tried to do some digging and read that its because of the ice cream sandwich software download. it wasnt like this with gingerbread? If not can I go back to gb. I dont know what advantages ics does over gb. but if im in another room than my phone is at home i wont hear it. I dont think there are apps to my knowledge that increase ringtone and notifications. I appreciate any help on this matter. Cause I am still trying to figure this one out. Thanks for your help.

Xander Crews

Reaction score
What TWC42 said.

And FWIW, the volume on my Rezound is plenty loud. I even have the volumes turned down a tad so it isn't so loud when the phone rings and when my alarm goes off.

A great app for managing volumes (among other things, such as turning on and off WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, etc) is Ringdroid. You can have the app change the volume automatically based on the time of day. I have mine set to be silent (vibrate only) after 8pm because my 1 yr. old and 3 yr. old are both sleeping then. And it turns on at 7:15am when I am on my way to work. For me, it's an app I really wouldn't want to live without now. Been using it for years.