VOIP app that supports bluetooth?

nmos

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten any of the existing VOIP apps working with BT? The only one I've seen that even attempts to support BT is CSimple but the BT functionality isn't working for me and it looks like a low priority for the dev.

skipbl92

Reaction score
I to am looking for a SIP app that supports Bluetooth. Currently I am using csipsimple, but may move to Bria for Android. The thing is I am not sure if Brian for Android even supports BT.

Anyone, Anyone?

OP
N

nmos

Reaction score
I'm trying out 3cxphone now but it's too early to say how good it is. Linphone also seems to at least sort of work with bt. One consistent problem I've had with all of them is that switching to/from bt tends to cause all sorts of problems.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

skipbl92

Reaction score
I to am looking for a SIP app that supports Bluetooth. Currently I am using csipsimple, but may move to Bria for Android. The thing is I am not sure if Bria for Android even supports BT.

Anyone, Anyone?

Figured I would just quote my own post: Well Bria for Android is looking for Bluetooth Beta Testers. I joined the beta and with the little testing I have done BT works in beta, so my guess when the official release comes out BT will be supported.

My cell is a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx & BT headset is a Motorola Elite Sliver.