voicemail notifications

gutsploder

Reaction score
Got the 2.3 update today and my voicemail works, but no notification icon. What gives? Already went into settings and made sure "my carrier" was checked... Anyone got a fix?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

mafiafan123

Reaction score
Got the 2.3 update today and my voicemail works, but no notification icon. What gives? Already went into settings and made sure "my carrier" was checked... Anyone got a fix?

:blink: Supposedly its a "Known Issue and there working on it" , If you call them and complain enough they will wave the $2.99 a month fee for Visual VM. Alot of people say just to setup your through GOOGLE Voice and just use the notifications and theres other apps as well. But to me its pointless. Call them complain get something done about it thats how we ended up with GB anyhow. But give VZW a call they waved my fee. And all though it doesnt show in the notification up top if you click your stock message app hold and scroll over to vmaill it will show new voice mail below visual vmail if you dont have it. its just a bug in the top notification thats messed up.

OP
gutsploder

gutsploder

Reaction score
Thanks. Will do