voicemail notification

dmar1224

Reaction score
I have had my Maxx for about 3 weeks and do not get voicemail notifications. All others work fine. I have searched high and low and found nothing on this. My phone or is anyone else having this issue?
Thanks.

I'm sorry, this may be in the wrong place....not Razor maxx...droid maxx.

OP
D

dmar1224

Reaction score
I have had my Maxx for about 3 weeks and do not get voicemail notifications. All others work fine. I have searched high and low and found nothing on this. My phone or is anyone else having this issue?
Thanks.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I've closed this thread since it is a duplicate thread to the following; http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-maxx/256357-voicemail-notification.html. For help with this topic please use that active thread instead.

Duplicate posting is a form of spam and is against forum guidelines (see link below my signature). In the future please refrain from posting on the same topic in more than one thread or forum. If you have posted incorrectly in a forum or thread and need it to be moved or deleted, please PM a Moderator.

Thank you.

FoxKat, DroidForums.net Staff

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Have you found the notification toggle?

Sent from my DUM phone using Droid Forums

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Dmar, open your email, click settings (3 dots upper right), click settings, click your email address, make sure notification sound and vibrate is checked.

OP
D

dmar1224

Reaction score
I checked those settings in gmail but dont
have those options and in my outlook account. Email notifications have been fine, its the voicemail that are not showing and I have that checked as well.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I just might not be able to read or it simply didn't register in my little brain.

Open phone and select settings, lower right corner, click voicemail, verify that sound is set to default and not "none"

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Just so we are on the same page what notification are you not receiving? Sound or on screen pulse? Are you using Google voice?

OP
D

dmar1224

Reaction score
Thank you for reaching out but this problem has been solved. After setting notifications several time as well as stopping by big red's a couple of times I decided to call customer support. They reset my v-mail account and it works fine now. Not a phone issue which is what concerned me.
thanks gain.