1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Voicemail not working

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by warrior21, Mar 20, 2010.

1. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

I'm having an issue retreiving a voicemail. I usually use youmail but today a notification came across my phone that I had a voicemail and it didn't register on youmail. When I dial *86 a message comes across like I am dialing from an outside phone and tells me to leave a message. I can't clear the notification or listen to the message. Tried a battery pull and it still doesn't work. Any ideas?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Bumping to see if anyone can further assist this person. Any You Mail people have an idea?
  3. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

I think I finally figured it out this morning. Even though I didn't have my droid forwarded to any other phone I hit *73 and it let me access my voicemail after that. I guess since my wife forwarded me a voicemail from her blackberry (which I didn't even know you could do) and the phone didn't ring, youmail didn't come into play. Thanks for bumping the thread, I'm not sure what happened, or why I had to hit *73, but it seems to be working now.
Search tags for this page
android droid2 voicemail not working

droid voicemail not working

my voicemail is not working on my droid
verizon android voicemail not working
verizon cell phone voicemail notification not working

verizon voice mail not working

verizon voicemail notification not working
voice mail on droid razor hd with verizon is not working
why arent my voicemail notification is not working android