1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Voicemail icon

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by team973, Dec 22, 2011.

1. team973

team973 New Member

Hello and good afternoon. I'm having an issue with the VM icon...it doesn't go away even after hard reset. I've checked my VM n deleted all old and new messages but the icon remains. I have youmail and I have uninstalled n reinstalled and that does nothing. I was hoping someone in here would be kind enough to help.

I tried searching through the forums with no luck....sorry, still new.

Thanx in advance for your help.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
  2. team973

team973 New Member

Did a search...and all I seen was to leave yourself a msg then delete it...tried that n no dice. Any other troubleshooting advice??? Anyone???

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
  3. fiveball02

fiveball02 New Member

Ive had this issue before and i cleared the data in app settings for a certain app. Only problem is i dont remember the app. Try looking for dialer, phone, or a voicemail apk.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

droid 2 global voice mail indicator

youmail notification wont go away