1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

voicemail delays and visual voicemail app

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by nate94gt, Dec 1, 2009.

1. nate94gt

nate94gt New Member

so the last few voicemails ive received (i dont use my phone THAT much for calls) ive gotten them HOURS later, or even the NEXT DAY.... wtf? Why is this?
    Got a voicemail last night at 6:12, and didnt even get the notice until this morning at 8am. 14 hours later. WTF? The others have been a few hours late. why?

Secondly, when using the visual voicemail app, when i hit play, it starts playing automatically, as in, before i can even get my phone to the ear. So in order to hear the whole message (w/o using speakerphone which is not always convenient), i have to hold my finger by the play button, bring the phone to my ear, then hit the button. I look like a retard. Is there a setting to change that that i cant find or what?
Search tags for this page
android voicemail delay
delays with voicemail on galaxy s3

galaxy 3 verizon voicemail have delays

galaxy 3 voicemail delayed

googlevoicevoicemail delay

how to prevent verizon delayed voicemail
rezound receiving delayed voicemail
verizon droid app sponsor delay

verizon iphone 4 voicemail delay

verizon iphone 4s voicemail delay

verizon visual voicemail delay