Voicemail and the All Calls List

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by wioneo, Jul 19, 2011.

1. wioneo

wioneo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have only ever had 3 phones, and this same behaviour occured on all 3, but it is annoying, so I hope it is not a standard feature.

If I miss a call, and the person does not leave a voice message, the missed call is recorded in the All Calls list, and calling them back is simple.

If I miss a call, and the person does leave a message, then the call is not listed at all. So if I do not recognize the voice, or if I don't have the number I can't call them back. I vaguely remember finding some option to readout the number in voice mail automated system, but I would not bother to write down and then re-dial the number usually, assuming that option exists at all, but in any case it's irrelevant to the question.

Is there a way to have ALL calls, show up in the All Calls menu?

#1 wioneo, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  2. Lenagainster

Lenagainster Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm fairly certain that if someone calls your number, and it rings your phone, and you don't answer, and the call goes to voicemail, you will still get a missed call listed under "recent calls". What I think is happening is that the network doesn't find your phone for some reason (phone turned off, or in a very weak or non-existent signal area) when the other person calls, your phone never rings, and the call goes straight to voicemail.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Search tags for this page

all calls to voicemail on droid x2

android motorola voice mail list of messages
call history android
droid how to see missed calls voicemail

droid razr m calls to voice mail not in recent calls list

how to check who left a voicemail

how to see voicemail list on s4

motorola droid shows missed call but sending to voicemail af
motorola razr call history not showing missed call numbers
voicemails do not listed as missed call