Voice to text

Ogref

Reaction score
Hello all... I have been lurking the droidforums for about a year now, and just today signed up after loading the Liberty ROM. Thank you to the devs of this ROM... far better responces from the device...

My only question is in regard to voice to text. It seems I have lost this ability on the stock rom. Cqan someone please tell me the apk I need to gain this ability back? I use it quite frequently as I spend a lot of time driving.

Thanks in advance
0gref.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

icebluemale30

Reaction score
Hello all... I have been lurking the droidforums for about a year now, and just today signed up after loading the Liberty ROM. Thank you to the devs of this ROM... far better responces from the device...

My only question is in regard to voice to text. It seems I have lost this ability on the stock rom. Cqan someone please tell me the apk I need to gain this ability back? I use it quite frequently as I spend a lot of time driving.

Thanks in advance
0gref.

Go to market download Google voice search it will put back the voice to text on your keyboard and system !

OP
O

Ogref

Reaction score
Somehow I knew it was going to be something simple... and of course my brain skipped "Market"... the most basic of answers.

Thank you very much, sir!