Voice to text not working?

Desert Eagle

Reaction score
So i have saphire 1.1.1 with the executive series theme and when i go to use voice to text while texting it says recognizer not present. Anyone care to give some advice on how to fix that?

wingdo

Reaction score
So i have saphire 1.1.1 with the executive series theme and when i go to use voice to text while texting it says recognizer not present. Anyone care to give some advice on how to fix that?

Do you use a task killer or startup configuraton utility (startup monitor, autostarts, etc)? If so make sure you are not killing or preventing a needed service (i.e. TTS) from starting.

OP
D

Desert Eagle

Reaction score

Do you use a task killer or startup configuraton utility (startup monitor, autostarts, etc)? If so make sure you are not killing or preventing a needed service (i.e. TTS) from starting.

I do not use a task killer, nor do i use a startup configuration utility. All i did was flash saphire 1.1.1 and then the executive series theme, and went to text and it was not available.