Voice to text issues?

Universal

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with speech to text when using the browser. i.e. responding to a post on a message board? Mine literally doesn't get a single word correct and tends to type names from my contact list instead of what I'm saying.

Last edited:

scdown

Reaction score
Mine's been doing pretty well - it makes some mistakes, but what I like is that it underlines low confidence phrases and lets you pick alternates by phrase.

Briankbl

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with speech to text when using the browser. i.e. responding to a post on a message board? Mine literally doesn't get a single word correct and tends to type names from my contact list instead of what I'm saying.

If I ever need voice to text for anything, I just use FlexT9 keyboard. Dragon Dictation is faaar superior to anything else out there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
U

Universal

Reaction score
Mine's been doing pretty well - it makes some mistakes, but what I like is that it underlines low confidence phrases and lets you pick alternates by phrase.

It's weird. Mine works fine when composing a text message, but fails completely in the browser.