1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Voice to Text App?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Huntertav, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Huntertav

Huntertav New Member

Just saw this forum and I sincerely hope someone might have a solution to a problem I'm facing. I'm getting my affairs in order before heading back to school next term and I'm looking for a free or cheap app that I can download for my HTC Evo in order to help me record lectures and turn them into text to facilitate studying later. I've scoured the web and I haven't turned up anything except for texting/emailing apps. I noticed that the iphone users have "Dragon Dictation" and all I've been looking for is a similar app for android users. Do any of you guys have an app you would recommend for this purpose? Thanks in advance for any help you guys might offer.
  2. debdroid1a

debdroid1a New Member

Did you end up finding one? Would you reccomend it?
    There are a bunch on the Android Market website, but I couldn't tell which one was a good one. There were a few with a few comments, although positive, and others with alot, but several negative comments...
Search tags for this page

android charge text voice

voice to text apps for android forums