Voice Search

maslan

Reaction score
I am getting this error when i reboot using Bugless Beast 1.0

"Application Voice Search (in process com.android.inputmethod.voice) is not responding." Force Close - Wait - Report

Any ideas??

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am getting this error when i reboot using Bugless Beast 1.0

"Application Voice Search (in process com.android.inputmethod.voice) is not responding." Force Close - Wait - Report

Any ideas??

Not sure if Reporting it will help. I'd be worried sending in report issues not knowing what it was sending in. I wouldn't want it phoning home that I was rooted, ya know?:)

Did the error just show up and is it only after you boot up? If it does it just once and then functions fine you could just live with it. If it just started recently think about what you have changed. Different apps, wallpaper, etc? Finally, do a backup and then restore your last known good restore. If the problem goes way work your way back to your current setup. With a new backup you can easily restore back to what you have right again if you want. Unless someone has something more than this you're going to have to do some digging on your one to troubleshoot what is causing it, when it showed up, and how to make it stop.

OP
M

maslan

Reaction score
Thanks - it is not every time i boot - but it only happens on boot. Not a major deal - but thought i would mention it to see if it happens to others.