Voice Search

bcmarauder

Reaction score
The voice search has seemed to stop working. It does not recognize the first words that are spoken. I say "Call John Doe" and it will ask if I meant D or Do or it will say no matches. It was working great for the first few weeks I had the phone. Anybody else having an issue? I do know that voice is working because when I do voice text it recognizes the words correctly.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can try clearing data (reinstalling?) I don't know much about that phone yet

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

roadrnnr2012

Reaction score
The voice search has seemed to stop working. It does not recognize the first words that are spoken. I say "Call John Doe" and it will ask if I meant D or Do or it will say no matches. It was working great for the first few weeks I had the phone. Anybody else having an issue? I do know that voice is working because when I do voice text it recognizes the words correctly.

I have the same problem sorta.

When I try to make a phone call with it with about half of my contacts it will open up the browser and do a search of the name I am trying to call instead of the dialer. No matter what I do I can not get it to dial with certain contacts. I have been using the voice dialer instead.